Μανδρέκας Α.Ε. (Mandrekas S.A.) has a presence in the dairy industry since 1954. The company was founded in Corinth where the first plant was built by its founder Jim Mandrekas and continues to work to this day. A second plant was built in Wisconsin, America. The company has been certified by EUROCERT and has received the ΕΛΛΑ-ΔΙΚΑ ΜΑΣ certificate since 2017. It certifies that certain qualitative and quantitative criteria are being met.