EV.GE. PISTIOLAS SA has had a dynamic presence in the Greek rice industry since 1955. Its story started, when the company was founded in rural Agrinio by EV.GE. Pistiola. Adding to the first factory a new production plant was constructed in Thessaloniki. EV.GE. PISTIOLAS SA has been certified according to the «ΕΛΛΑ-ΔΙΚΑ ΜΑΣ» accreditation criteria since 2013 which entitles the company with the use of the «ΕΛΛΑ-ΔΙΚΑ ΜΑΣ» logo.